AYC - 026
Paraplanner, Senior Administrator, Paraplanning & Supporting Roles
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My client is a highly reputable, bespoke financial planning firm that offer a broad range of advice to both private individuals and businesses alike.
The team has identified the need to hire an additional Client Support/Financial Administrator to ensure that the team continues to deliver and succeed within the market. You will be tasked with providing full administrative support to the paraplanning team to ensure clients receive a first-class service.
- Supporting Financial Advisers
- Acquiring client valuations
- Processing all new business
- Provide administration service for Pensions, Investments and Protection business
- Liaise with providers such as Life Assurance companies.
- Excellent administration skills and experience using Microsoft packages
- Able to provide high level of customer service with excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload, project management and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- At least 2 years experience working for an IFA or Insurance Company. A working knowledge of IFA administration would be preferable.
- Suitable technical knowledge with User of Intelligent Office, Office Web, Cofunds, Standard Life, Standard Life Wrap, Fidelity & Aviva for Advisers
- Education to A Level standard, with at least 5 GCSE’s, including Mathematics and English
- CF1 or suitable industry qualifications (desirable)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Chris Newton for a confidential discussion around your career aspirations.