Independant Financial Advisor Roles, Salaried IFA, Advisor Roles
£100,000 to £120,000 Per Annum
Competitive basic salary, holidays, pension and other flexible company benefits.
Independent Financial Adviser
We are working with leading Wealth Management practice who have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join the team. A role has arisen within there Central London office for an Independent Financial Adviser to service and grow an existing HNW client base. This is an opportunity for a responsible, self-motivated, well organised adviser to service an existing client base and develop new opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of all financial products including; both pension and investments and a clear grasp of protection products.
- Servicing an existing client base across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors. Creating new business opportunities across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors
- Maintain regular client contact providing assistance when required and ensuring a strong client service. Excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills required, being able to communicate across a wide range of client profile
- You will have the ability to build upon existing strong client relationships.
- It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy and professional environment. You must be happy to work on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
- Preference either at Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
- This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offer excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Please send in your CV or call for more information.