Independant Financial Advisor Roles, Salaried IFA, Advisor Roles
£70,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Competitive basic salary, holidays, pension and other flexible company benefits.
Independent Financial Adviser
We are working with a leading national Wealth Management IFA practice who have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join their team. A role has arisen within their North West office based in the Preston area for an Independent Financial Adviser to service and grow an existing HNW client base. You will get excellent back up and support with the really professional services from Paraplanners and the Admin team.
- Strong knowledge of all financial products including; both pension and investments and a clear grasp of protection products.
- Servicing an existing client base across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors. Creating new business opportunities and gaining referrals and personal introductions.
- Maintain regular Client contact and providing assistance when required. Helping with any queries and ensuring a constant on-going service.
- You will have the ability to build upon existing strong Client relationships.
- It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy and professional environment.
- Preference for an Adviser wishing to work towards Chartered status.
- This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offer excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Please send in your CV or call for more information.