Paraplanner, Paraplanning & Supporting Roles
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
excellent salary package plus bonuses
- Write suitability letters and reports.
- Determining Asset allocation.
- To assist in the delivery of Independent Financial Plans and advice to Private Clients.
- To develop the appropriate technical and market awareness knowledge in order to assist the Private Client Financial Planner in providing effective advice.
- To ensure that the CPD requirements, as defined in the T&C handbook are maintained and logged as appropriate.
- To record and maintain information on Adviser Office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/ management information to be kept up-to-date.
- To file and store records and files in accordance with internal standards so they can be accessed and/ or retrieved in an efficient manner.
- Financial Planning Diploma as a minimum, ideally aiming for Chartered.
- Similar experience gained within an IFA / Wealth Management or Provider office.
- Appropriate appearance for a ‘Professional’ office.
- Adaptable to changing demands and priorities.
- IT skills including use of laptop/ desktop computing, Microsoft Office (or equivalent) and database (CRM) management and preferable Adviser Office.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Able to work to deadlines.
This role comes with an excellent salary package plus bonuses. Salary is in the region of £40K-£50K level plus the opportunity of earning more. The Client is a very prestigious Client to work with and there are future opportunities to develop your career further and take on more responsibilites.
So if you are an experienced Paraplanner and feel you need to progress your career further, then by appllying for this role, we will arrange an exploratory meeting for you with our Client.