Paraplanning & Supporting Roles
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Financial Services Company based in Leeds who require a T&C Supervisor.
Responsible for a wide-range of functions including:
- Completion of one to ones as required
- Completion of annual role-plays
- Ensuring adviser records are kept up to date
- Assisting with Adviser Induction Courses
- Providing ongoing support to advisers
- Approve financial promotions
- Supervising advisers through initial and ongoing stages of T&C scheme via coaching and formal 121s
- Assessing pre-approval cases
- Answer general Compliance, financial planning, technical, product and T&C related queries.
- Assist in any other regulatory functions as required.
- Diploma level 4 qualified
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident in providing feedback to management and leadership
Contact: Chris Newton
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.